• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Crysencio Summerville - Leeds

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 3,271

Risc

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Tried and failed to get him on loan in window according to Peter O'Rourke. 19 year old winger.

Our obsessions with wingers is quite odd considering we don't play any formation that could suit them. Fosu would have been similar but I assume he would be better suited to the role someone like Cullen is currently playing.

Last I heard he was alone on a platform with a sad and lonely face.

You really think Leeds are going to loan us a player after the Dan James saga?

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Why is it odd, to me all it means is that Martin wants to play a system with wingers

Which he never has done in the past? Always wingbacks?

We were the same under Cooper when he was stuck on the 352.

cmajack said:

No I don't, and they didn't.

Risc said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:
Why is it odd, to me all it means is that Martin wants to play a system with wingers

Which he never has done in the past? Always wingbacks?

We were the same under Cooper when he was stuck on the 352.

Maybe he's changing 😂🤔

cmajack said:
Payback for Robbo and for trying to overturn their points deduction which meant we missed getting presented the League 1 trophy at home.I'm not bitter honest :D Atleast they've paid a fee that reflects his valuation.Didn't we sell them Bessone aswell? :lol:

After the James saga do you think Leeds will ever do us a favour?

dickythorpe said:
Last I heard he was alone on a platform with a sad and lonely face.

Under valued post. Excellent Dicky, my friend.

Summerville is our closest U23 player to breaking into the first XI named as one of the subs in our opening matches. Unsure how much game time he'll get this season with Raphinha, James & Harrison in front of him plus Rodrigo & Dallas can play on the flanks too.

Swans fans would love Crysencio as he is an exciting prospect, very direct & goes round defenders with considerable ease, goals & plenty of assists to his name when we were the champions last season, Summerville has continued that rich vein of form in the U23's premier league.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back