• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Darran & Jackfath

The truth is you are most certainly an attention seeking person who craves fame and notoriety even within the confines of a Swansea City fans forum(s).

I totally sympathise with the life changing injuries you have suffered but notwithstanding that I feel you still try to derail decent content and debate if it doesn’t suit your agenda and quite simply blatantly abuse those who attempt to debate with you ??

I truly hope that you can look inwards & become a less insipid & bitter person Darran you most certainly do possess some evidence of being a compassionate person, however, your constant drive and determination to be the ‘first and foremost’ source of information on Phil’s site one what may is somewhat tedious and insignificant now.

A time for reflection maybe, only you know that 🤔

I wish you and your family well for the future all the same.

Straight in there, are you hovering over your computer saddo?

Fireboy said:
Straight in there, are you hovering over your computer saddo?

Yes! Aren't you, given you responded to me within a minute?

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back