• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Deleted Threads

Neath_Jack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Could someone PM me what the issue is with threads about an ex player please.

Please don't post in this thread or it will be deleted again :?

How this thread has survived, I dont know.

I think if a certain word is said, thread disappears. This is an experiment. Spelt or pronounciated wrongly. Just wait and see. It's not a swear word.

Fiancee

WalterBoyd said:
How this thread has survived, I dont know.

I think if a certain word is said, thread disappears. This is an experiment. Spelt or pronounciated wrongly. Just wait and see. It's not a swear word.

Fiancee

You need to be careful you don’t get sued because the fiancé has enough money to finance the fiancée.

Sh!tying my pants here to be honest.

Locked down.

Expecting people to break the doors down any second.

P.s. I can play for Wales.

I am caught in a dream/ nightmare, where someone moans not enough people click and read their qualified posts, 2 days later, people who read and comment on the posts are banned, / cancelled because the posts were factually incorrect.

You cant have it both ways. I appreciate the stress but dont lash out at others because of your troubles. It's not our fault. You have our support. Too sensitive. Time to bring back humour being allowed on Swans football sites. If you are feeling sensitive, take a holiday. Do no take it out on posters. Customers.

Do not post threads that you ask people to read and comment on and then when they do have a hissy fit. Its bonkers and North Korea would be embarrassed.

WalterBoyd said:
I am caught in a dream/ nightmare, where someone moans not enough people click and read their qualified posts, 2 days later, people who read and comment on the posts are banned, / cancelled because the posts were factually incorrect.

You cant have it both ways. I appreciate the stress but dont lash out at others because of your troubles. It's not our fault. You have our support. Too sensitive. Time to bring back humour being allowed on Swans football sites. If you are feeling sensitive, take a holiday. Do no take it out on posters. Customers.

Do not post threads that you ask people to read and comment on and then when they do have a hissy fit. Its bonkers and North Korea would be embarrassed.

I have no idea what you are talking about but back to the OP is this the thread you referenced?

https://planetswans.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6695

Was unlocked again early yesterday morning (not that early as I was watching the cricket) - was put back as there is nothing derogatory in it and doesn't breach any guidelines or agreements

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back