• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Did I see a steward getting removed stadium

Swansdc11

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
before match started sure saw steward being removed. the cardiff fans seemed be goading him then he did some sort gesture before was taken out anyone know exactly what happened

Yeah he did the Ayatolla, few other stewards grabbed him and rushed him out, could have been a scummer who got hold of a security jacket

He was stood next to me… I was singing gas a Jack and did the ayatollah so I reported him to the police. I couldn’t quite believe he was stood next to the swans fans singing Cardiff songs… all the stewards standing along there were from cardiff… many of them wearing cardiff uniform under their coats… not ideal really.

Lots of stewards work in many of the local grounds, as long as they do their job, doesn't matter where they are from.
Obviously this idiot was the exception

STID2017 said:
Lots of stewards work in many of the local grounds, as long as they do their job, doesn't matter where they are from.
Obviously this idiot was the exception

Just before the final whistle, I was talking to a female steward who said she also worked at the Lego and said she'd never seen an atmosphere there like we had yesterday. So yes, the stewards do work at various places and I agree, if they do a decent job, it doesn't matter where they're from.

The woman checking my covid pass on the east had a distinct Cardiff accent. As a side note they must have called police in from all forces. Don't recall seeing that many before.

CurtessECarr said:
The woman checking my covid pass on the east had a distinct Cardiff accent. As a side note they must have called police in from all forces. Don't recall seeing that many before.

Someone looked at the pass!!!!!
One of the few given what our section was saying at half time.

Badlands said:
CurtessECarr said:

They looked at mine - literally. I'd folded it so it was just the barcode. Could have been my tesco clubcard.

monmouth said:
Badlands said:

They looked at mine - literally. I'd folded it so it was just the barcode. Could have been my tesco clubcard.

Where we went in, I think anyone carrying a phone towards the turnstiles was deemed to have a covid pass and were just waved through!

karnataka said:
monmouth said:

Where we went in, I think anyone carrying a phone towards the turnstiles was deemed to have a covid pass and were just waved through!

I was stopped with phone in hand and asked for my covid pass.

Magic_Michu said:
He was stood next to me… I was singing gas a Jack and did the ayatollah so I reported him to the police. I couldn’t quite believe he was stood next to the swans fans singing Cardiff songs… all the stewards standing along there were from cardiff… many of them wearing cardiff uniform under their coats… not ideal really.

Should be banned from ever stewarding a game in Swansea again and his employers given a warning re tearing up of contract etc. Guys an idiot.

It was funny that they were singing “Swansea get battered” though. After losing 5 in a row and then getting totally dicked. There’s stupid and there’s Cardiff. Also doing all their chanting before there’s any Swans fans there and then going all mute after the first goal. Special doesn’t begin to describe it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back