• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Diddly Squat Farm Cafe and Shop

Niigata Jack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Butty of mine went there today, said it was excellent, he sampled the Burger and Chips and a Beer top notch it was, not cheap but you'd expect that to be the case, bought a few goodies in Farm shop as well.

He said its well worth a visit.

Its on my list of places to visit!

Yes. Not sure we’ll be there yet though.
Im staying in and washing my hair then :oops: 😂

Not sure we'll have home sitters yet, one of the other lads got his Wifes 60th next day, hoping to be at both for a couple of hours, but not had any feedback from DNS yet!

Butty of mine went there today, said it was excellent, he sampled the Burger and Chips and a Beer top notch it was, not cheap but you'd expect that to be the case, bought a few goodies in Farm shop as well.

He said its well worth a visit.

Its on my list of places to visit!
Just as we were heading off for the week, my Mrs proclaimed “Jo and her other half are off to Diddly Squat”.

I grunted in blind acknowledgment.

Then I saw a Fecebook photo of them in Diddly Squat.

Still none the wiser, so I grunted again.

Where is this, exactly?

Last edited:
Just as we were heading off for the week, my Mrs proclaimed “Jo and her other half are off to Diddly Squat”.

I grunted in blind acknowledgment.

Then I saw a Fecebook photo of them in Diddly Squat.

Still none the wiser, so I grunted again.

Where is this, exactly?
Chipping Norton

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back