• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dr Poo

Darran said:
You were in it.

That's better looking than you, that's for sure, I printed your last offering off and give it to my neighbour to put on his Mantlepiece to keep his grandkids away from the fire, its worked that well that they won't go in the room :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, but it was a bit meh for me. All hail the Meep, FFS. Effects were quite good, some of acting was a bit pants, the script was a bit off. Not a great effort to be fair. Bit underwhelming for me, just my opinion of course.🥴👍

Swanjaxs said:
Legend, used to watch every episode of Record Breakers 😎

0_WA387099.jpg

His son Ben is a great saxophonist too.

I must admit, I used to love Dr. Who, but I have not watched it for a good while, since it turned WOKE.

Woke:

"aware, especially of social problems such as racism and inequality"

Oxford English Dictionary

I'm proud to be WOKE.

J_B said:
Woke:

"aware, especially of social problems such as racism and inequality"

Oxford English Dictionary

I'm proud to be WOKE.

That is all well and good.

But they have ruined a good show, and put in a party political broadcast instead,

jack123 said:
I must admit, I used to love Dr. Who, but I have not watched it for a good while, since it turned WOKE.

Anything in particular the show did that you would class as WOKE?

JackSomething said:
Anything in particular the show did that you would class as WOKE?

I can't remember to be honest? Although once a female appeared, it was time to switch off me. She was not fit to tie the laces of Tom Baker and David Tennant, and well it all got a bit silly after that, so I suppose just for that example, I would say people employed in roles, they are not suited for, just to tick some silly boxes. I hope that's not coming across as misogynistic, because I would say the same thing if a male took the lead part in a movie about Florence Nightingale.

exiledclaseboy said:
Which party?

The party bit is totally irrelevant, my point was, why bring political correctness into tv entertainment?

jack123 said:
I can't remember to be honest? Although once a female appeared, it was time to switch off me. She was not fit to tie the laces of Tom Baker and David Tennant, and well it all got a bit silly after that, so I suppose just for that example, I would say people employed in roles, they are not suited for, just to tick some silly boxes. I hope that's not coming across as misogynistic, because I would say the same thing if a male took the lead part in a movie about Florence Nightingale.

From what I remember from history lessons, Florence Nightingale was a woman so, for the sake of historical accuracy, anyone portraying her would almost certainly be a woman or possibly a man well adapted to playing female roles - and I don't mean Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie or Robin Williams in Mrs Doubtfire :lol: . From what I know about Dr Who, the Doctor character is a Timelord whose form and appearance can change into absolutely any lifeform at all, doesn't have to even be human, although for the sake of making it watchable for the masses, the character is always human and speaks English although probably fluent in several hundred languages. But after any regeneration, the new Doctor can be alien or human and, if human, can be male or female, black or white, young or old, or even, in the case of David Tennant, Scottish :lol:

jack123 said:
The party bit is totally irrelevant, my point was, why bring political correctness into tv entertainment?

Yiu said they’d turned it into a party political broadcast so how can the party be irrelevant? But then, I keep forgetting you’re thick as mince. My mistake.

TheLoneRanger said:
Who remembers when the Daleks invaded Swansea?? :lol:

Screenshot_20231125-193822.png

They move like our midfield

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members