• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Duff fighting back? Michael answers some of the criticisms aimed at him

LeonWasTheDog's said:
He’s had a rough start, so I don’t blame him keeping his head down. I’m pleased we’ve managed to grab a couple of back to back wins, so credit for that. I couldn’t see yesterday’s match, so I’ve no idea how we played. OTJ on BBC Radio Wales seemed pretty impressed though, so sounds like a step in the right direction.

The scoreline masked a few issues, but overall it showed that we are a level ahead of the poorer teams in the division.

Back four has to stay.

It was clear as the game game to a close how much Swansea had left in the tank compared to Millwall who were dead on their feet. Two things that would have changed the Wednesday game and the Millwall game were lady luck shone which is lovely to see. The bar and our keepers face.

JonTheJack said:
We should all want him to succeed. Would definitely make the kitchen of the Russy Cult busy making humble pie the way he's been written off so quickly.

He was written off by about 99% of our fanbase after the Cardiff debacle.

Let’s not make this a Russ V Duff thing again and instead of wanting your fellow supporters to eat humble pie, how about we all pull from the same side for a change and not make this about one upping fellow fans, who ultimately all want the same for the club and all care for the club just as much as you do.

Every swans fan in the land will be happy if the last few results are built on and we continually improve. To take that and use it as stick to beat “Russy fan boys” as you call them is pathetic to say the least.

Just back the boys.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back