• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dylan Vente & Surridge.

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 6,252

Risc

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Two strikers linked today.

Niigata Jack said:
Surridge for Piroe at Forest ?

Not heard of Dylan Vente?

Nah Piroe will end up in Italy I reckon, think it will be more the fact Surridge isn’t good enough for premier league.

Same regarding Ventre though, never heard of him but seems to have a decent scoring record.

Risc said:
Nah Piroe will end up in Italy I reckon, think it will be more the fact Surridge isn’t good enough for premier league.

Same regarding Ventre though, never heard of him but seems to have a decent scoring record.

Never thought much of Sturridge in the times I have seen him, he showed up in dominant games for Bournemouth and Forest, but that's nothing to go on, don't want him here to replace Piroe in my opinion.

Niigata Jack said:
Never thought much of Sturridge in the times I have seen him, he showed up in dominant games for Bournemouth and Forest, but that's nothing to go on, don't want him here to replace Piroe in my opinion.

This .

https://planetswans.co.uk/2023/07/09/one-dutch-striker-out-another-one-in/

Saw someone mention Dylan the other day, he seems like a good profile similar to Piroe but already has a great scoring record, why not get both!

Although I never liked Surridge when he was here don’t know if its me but seemed like 90% of the time he was on the floor, saw us linked with George Hirst from a Leicester fan as well, wether he knows people to form a link to us I don’t know.

Vente - hell yes! Who doesn’t love a foreign signing?

Surridge - no thanks. Never rated him.

I didn’t mind Surridge, my recollection of him is of a hard working target man type, strong against defenders in the box, but not the level of Joel Piroe as a threat and nowhere near the number of goals in him. May be wrong though. I wouldn’t mind having him here but not as a replacement for Piroe.

Itchysphincter said:
I didn’t mind Surridge, my recollection of him is of a hard working target man type, strong against defenders in the box, but not the level of Joel Piroe as a threat and nowhere near the number of goals in him. May be wrong though. I wouldn’t mind having him here but not as a replacement for Piroe.

Pretty much how I see it. Decent enough option, will work hard, touch like an elephant though.

Wouldn’t want us spending a few mill on him.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back