• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

E20 back on the old site

jack123 said:
Darran said:
You having a swig tonight my friend?
Don’t forget you’ll have to be up early tomorrow to edit your posts. :lol:

Yes, although i don't think I said much wrong, I just scrubbed them out because I was rude.

If by rude you mean racist, then yes.

BanosSwan said:
DJack said:
You leaving is their loss but they won't see it as that. As you've seen it's mostly a siloh of confirmation bias and right wing talking points (propagander).

Propaganda...

Although after having a propagander at the other site, it's clear this is the better forum.

I bloody know that, but for sum reason I occasionally fck it up.

BanosSwan said:
DJack said:
You leaving is their loss but they won't see it as that. As you've seen it's mostly a siloh of confirmation bias and right wing talking points (propagander).

Propaganda...

Although after having a propagander at the other site, it's clear this is the better forum.

I don’t think either one is better after the split. The old site wasn’t active enough to split it in half and both sites now suffer.

Maybe that’ll change when the football starts, maybe not. We’ll see.

I cant wait to wake up tomorrow morning to the shite that jack123 has posted it will take me back to the 80s and waking up to the results of the big fights over the pond.

Fireboy said:
I cant wait to wake up tomorrow morning to the shite that jack123 has posted it will take me back to the 80s and waking up to the results of the big fights over the pond.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LeonWasTheDog's said:
BanosSwan said:
Propaganda...

I don’t think either one is better after the split. The old site wasn’t active enough to split it in half and both sites now suffer.

Maybe that’ll change when the football starts, maybe not. We’ll see.

That’s utter nonsense. This one is for everyone the other one is for right wing nutjobs.

Fireboy said:

If only Frank Bruno could have gone back and edited his fight

jack123 said:
Fireboy said:

The shite he has posted.. :lol: :lol: :lol: What disagreeing with you? That's all I did mind, in a nutshell I said, I thought the black lad shouldn't have punched him like that, and you thought he should have. It's as simple as that really, there is no need for you to make comments like that, just because we disagreed on something.

He has started🙄

Best_loser said:
Fireboy said:

If only Frank Bruno could have gone back and edited his fight

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

jack123 said:
Darran said:
You having a swig tonight my friend?
Don’t forget you’ll have to be up early tomorrow to edit your posts. :lol:

Yes, although i don't think I said much wrong, I just scrubbed them out because I was rude.

Were you not on about sending ‘folk’ back to Africa?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back