• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

E20 back on the old site

jack123 said:
Fireboy said:
Bit touchy tonight are we🤔

No, and too be frank if I responded to your posts with the same kind of language that you have used 'let's see what SHITE' I would expect a similar response.

I take that as a yes then.

Fireboy said:
jack123 said:
No, and too be frank if I responded to your posts with the same kind of language that you have used 'let's see what SHITE' I would expect a similar response.

I take that as a yes then.

No, not touchy at all.. In a good mood.

Fireboy said:
jack123 said:
No, not touchy at all.. In a good mood.

For now.

Can I ask you a question, I noticed on the old site the other day, I think it was you? said something like a certain poster starts winding everyone up from 10pm onward were you referring to me?

Darran said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:
I don’t think either one is better after the split. The old site wasn’t active enough to split it in half and both sites now suffer.

Maybe that’ll change when the football starts, maybe not. We’ll see.

That’s utter nonsense. This one is for everyone the other one is for right wing nutjobs.

That may be the case. It’s still quiet on here though...

As I said, hopefully that’ll change when the football starts again.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Darran said:
That’s utter nonsense. This one is for everyone the other one is for right wing nutjobs.

That may be the case. It’s still quiet on here though...

As I said, hopefully that’ll change when the football starts again.

It will.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back