• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

E20 back on the old site

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:
It’s nothing but a racists dream now.

Truest thing you ever said.

Lunatics over there. Dimi needs to look up the meaning out 'debate' - although debating is not part of the plan I suppose so no point.

Don't let him ruin this forum.

Is he the guy Roathie on AA forum, another he attempted to ruin with endless drivel. He’s been busted I hear, personal info about him was found out so now he doesn’t behave as he did. Quite funny really, he is still there but a shadow of his former delusion.

benny said:
Itchysphincter said:
Truest thing you ever said.

Lunatics over there. Dimi needs to look up the meaning out 'debate' - although debating is not part of the plan I suppose so no point.

Don't let him ruin this forum.

Is he the guy Roathie on AA forum, another he attempted to ruin with endless drivel. He’s been busted I hear, personal info about him was found out so now he doesn’t behave as he did. Quite funny really, he is still there but a shadow of his former delusion.
That’s him.

Fireboy said:
It's a damn shame that him and his cohorts have taken over the non football section, if you disagree with them they round on you calling you a leftie.

Damn damn shame.

Just tell em to F off.

jack123 said:
Darran said:
It’s nothing but a racists dream now.

From what I can see they are one of the best debaters I have ever seen, they don't chuck insults..They speak the truth, or the way they perceive truth, the majority on here aren't fit to lick Kerouac's boots.

lol

Builthjack said:
Fireboy said:
It's a damn shame that him and his cohorts have taken over the non football section, if you disagree with them they round on you calling you a leftie.

Damn damn shame.

Just tell em to F off.

Cant do that K, they will label you a leftie and unable to converse a good argument.

The thing is they wouldn't say half the shit to your face.

jack123 said:
Darran said:

Lol all you like Darren, the posters over there will tear to shreds most of the rubbish posted from the click . I can see a few dipped their toe in from here, and were battered straight away by logic and sensible posting

Logic and sensible🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

To a right winger perhaps.

Fireboy said:
Builthjack said:
Just tell em to F off.

Cant do that K, they will label you a leftie and unable to converse a good argument.

They wouldn't say any of it to your face. They wouldn't turn up Ed.

jack123 said:
Fireboy said:
Logic and sensible🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

To a right winger perhaps.

Says it all.. You are missing the point.,

I am not missing the point.

My point is all their views are right wing leaning, simple really.

I don't bother answering them not because I cannot give a reasoned reply, I dont bother because I have a life.

Whereas you spend every weekend night on this forum getting yourself worked up when people call you out for your posts, then apologise for your rants the next morning.

You obviously come on either to try get a rise out of people or you dont have anyone to talk to or it might be a bit of therapy, who knows.

Builthjack said:
Fireboy said:

They wouldn't say any of it to your face. They wouldn't turn up Ed.

Tbh K, I wouldn't waste my time calling them out, you know me well and you know keyboard wars ain't my thing, I like to sort things out nose to nose and that isnt what I really like to do if I'm honest.

jack123 said:
Darran said:

Lol all you like Darren, the posters over there will tear to shreds most of the rubbish posted from the click . I can see a few dipped their toe in from here, and were battered straight away by logic and sensible posting

Being serious Kerouac started posting on here several weeks ago why did he go back to the other site? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back