• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Early Doors, BBC4 10.55pm tonight

Niigata Jack said:
Watched some it up until Ken was talking about a trip out on a beano, I give up after that and went to bed :lol:

Its watchable and that's about it for me.

Let’s be honest, literally all you do is moan about what’s on TV, and everything else. :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
Let’s be honest, literally all you do is moan about what’s on TV, and everything else. :lol:

Well, its not that funny is it? you got Eddie moaning about road works, you got Ken trying to scam everything and two corrupt coppers and Tommy who is to tight to buy a round ffs :lol:

Its nearly has bad has the Tuckers ffs :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Well, its not that funny is it? you got Eddie moaning about road works, you got Ken trying to scam everything and two corrupt coppers and Tommy who is to tight to buy a round ffs :lol:

Its nearly has bad has the Tuckers ffs :lol:

It’s wasted on you clearly. You’re right about The Tuckers mind.

exiledclaseboy said:
It’s wasted on you clearly. You’re right about The Tuckers mind.

The Tuckers is a shocking program, feel sorry for Robert Pugh having that cast alongside him, it pays for his Ale though I suppose :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
The Tuckers is a shocking program, feel sorry for Robert Pugh having that cast alongside him, it pays for his Ale though I suppose :lol:

He’s Steve Speirs stunt double.

I loved Early Doors from when it was first aired, i have the DVD of both series, not only is the writing and comedy first class the scenes of absolute heartbreak that are there would break the coldest of hearts.

I love Eddie and all his hand movements boring the life out of everybody telling the same old story time after time.

John Henshaw quite possibly the most underrated actor in the UK superb scene with Melanie when she finds her “dad”.

Just re-watched episode 1. Enjoyed it more than I expected. Perhaps they over-milked a couple of gags but overall it was a good opener.

Just watched episodes 5 and 6 of series 1, and both were excellent....just so well written, very funny and poignant...loving it...!

I'm two episodes into rewatching it. My misgivings were misplaced. It's been great.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back