• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ebo RIP

I can't believe it. He had such a positive outlook too. RIP, John x

I am not religious, but I hope that somewhere, somehow in a way that I/we can not explain, the win today is being celebrated by Ebo and all the Jack's we've loved and lost x🦢

Feeling quite deflated this afternoon. We had our differences in recent years because we were both very opinionated - probably to a fault. But it seems so puerile now. I'll try and learn a lesson from that, internet egos count for fuck all in the cold hard light of day

Sorry, mate x

Well Ebo, the lads did it for you. You and your family in my thoughts this afternoon.

Darran said:
I made sure Kev Johns gave Ebo a shout out at half time today.
I hope you enjoyed Johnny lad.

I'm very glad about that Dar, well done. I thought I heard something about it straight after the first half ended but I wasn't 100% sure so I kept looking at one of the big screens hoping to see the same pic you posted here just to make sure but it soon changed to the birthdays.

BLAZE said:
Feeling quite deflated this afternoon. We had our differences in recent years because we were both very opinionated - probably to a fault. But it seems so puerile now. I'll try and learn a lesson from that, internet egos count for f**k all in the cold hard light of day

Sorry, mate x

I’ve thought about this quite a bit since he died cos I had some up and downers with him over the years too. I’ve come to the conclusion that he gave as good as he got in those debates/arguments and never rook a backward step, so to speak. So I wouldn’t worry about it.

exiledclaseboy said:
I’ve thought about this quite a bit since he died cos I had some up and downers with him over the years too. I’ve come to the conclusion that he gave as good as he got in those debates/arguments and never rook a backward step, so to speak. So I wouldn’t worry about it.

I used to argue black and blue with him,his politics were w*nk and some of his taste in music was rubbish which I also told him,we never fell out over it though and that’s the way it should be.

Darran said:
I used to argue black and blue with him,his politics were w*nk and some of his taste in music was rubbish which I also told him,we never fell out over it though and that’s the way it should be.

And to be fair he did like some awful music.

That’s just reminded me of seeing him at the Manics show at the Liberty in 2016. He asked me if I enjoyed the Super Furry Animals so I told him I’d stayed in the pub till the Manics came on cos I’d seen SFA a few times over the years and while they’re ok I’m not much of a fan. He looked at me as if I was some kind of mental patient and then explained how very wrong I was. :lol: I’d forgotten all about that till now. Nice memory.

Not sure how but I managed to lock this by accident. Rectified now.

Politics, music and Apple products (he was a huge Apple fanboy :mrgreen: ). He knew how to grind my gears, fair play to him :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back