• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ebo RIP

Daz.
Anyway you could post all our messages to his family?
Any crumb of comfort.

Apologies, more of a lurker than a poster on here but this awful news has left me stunned.

Never met or spoke to him, but shared much of his music taste and a fair bit of his politics.

Kept meaning to wish him the best and tell him so in his other thread, and kicking am myself for not doing so.

RIP Ebo.

Like many others I didn’t know him in person, but really enjoyed his contributions here. I am stunned, I thought from reading his posts he was slowly regaining his strength and making progress in his fight against this terrible illness. RIP Ebo. Deepest condolences to his family and friends.

Awful news. We had our spirited debates on both the other BBS and Facebook (took me a while to figure out that Ebo was also my friend John on FB).

I knew he had been sick, but no idea it was this grave. RIP you Jack Bastard.

Ebo forgot more about music than I'll ever know, will forever remember our "lively" discussions on here about the virtues of Gerry Cinnamon ...

He knew what he knew and never wavered one iota, stood his ground, on everything...

Rest in peace comrade 🙏

Stunned, just effing stunned.

Goodbye buddy, we never knew each other but you were a buddy all the same.

RIP Far too young, hard to comprehend news like this.

Darran said:
We’ve been texting back and forth for weeks and there’s been no texts for a few days.

I’ve just been informed that he’s passed away,I’m completely stunned.

Sleep tight Johnny. ♥️♥️♥️

Very sad. R.i.p. YJB

Can anyone on here organise a shout out for Ebo at the game on Sunday?

I'm genuinely shocked to hear this. We never met but I always looked forward to his comments, even when I disagreed with them. How old was he?

Like everyone else here, please pass on my best wishes to his family and tell them that he was very well respected by this community.

As others have said, I only know him through his regular postings on here. This is tragic news and I send his family & friends my deepest condolences.

RIP Ebo, thank you for helping make PS the place it is today.

YJB!

Awful news. RIP Ebo.

His enthusiasm for the Swans, Wales, music and politics were evident for all to see from his posts on here.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back