• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Elvis

Skippyjack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Down my nan's watching an elvis concert, and she's adamant elvis is the goat, I said he's the most overrated singer in history.. so there's no Sunday dinner for me, what do you guys think

I once had a weekend to kill in Nashville so drove to Memphis and went to the Graceland experience. Whilst I have almost zero interest in his music (a bit before my time), the tour was great.

Cooperman said:
I once had a weekend to kill in Nashville so drove to Memphis and went to the Graceland experience. Whilst I have almost zero interest in his music (a bit before my time), the tour was great.

My nan is a big fan, apparently he never performed in the UK, but once stepped foot in Scotland to board a plane.. that's how much of a fanatic she is

Skippyjack said:
My nan is a big fan, apparently he never performed in the UK, but once stepped foot in Scotland to board a plane.. that's how much of a fanatic she is

I think he had a permanent gig in Vegas, hence he never really went too far and wide.

By the way Skip I don't think he's the goat but Nans are always right.

Pentyrchjack said:
….is alive and will be announced as our new manager.

Depends on how much he wants first.

I can't see a penny a day and a horse shit sandwich hitting the spot.

Swanjaxs said:
Elvis owned a chimpanzee called Scatter apparently 😳

Yes the monkey used to throw the cushions all over the place.

Skippyjack said:
Down my nan's watching an elvis concert, and she's adamant elvis is the goat, I said he's the most overrated singer in history.. so there's no Sunday dinner for me, what do you guys think

Think you dropped the ball missing out on a nan’s Sunday dinner, you should have humoured her 😂, I’m with you on Elvis, I reckon he’s over rated.

Cooperman said:
Have been there twice ourselves, great experience, done sun studios , studio b and his house in tupelo , brilliant trip.

cmajack said:
Have been there twice ourselves, great experience, done sun studios , studio b and his house in tupelo , brilliant trip.

The tour guide in Graceland was trying to convince me to go to Tupelo, but at 50 miles in the wrong direction I passed it up.

Ah, Elvis the Pelvis.

I always felt sorry for his less successful brother, Enis.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back