• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Elvis.

Well, I've just been down Mumbles enjoying the sunshine and Elvis the Pelvis' brother was there singing a few of the oldies on the front by Joe's. Lovely fella. Name's Enis.

Elvis’s films were mostly awful. I grew up watching them as two of my sisters are huge fans.

Also, the worst night out I’ve ever had (and I mean that literally) was at the Porthcawl Elvis festival a few years back.

exiledclaseboy said:
Elvis’s films were mostly awful. I grew up watching them as two of my sisters are huge fans.

Also, the worst night out I’ve ever had (and I mean that literally) was at the Porthcawl Elvis festival a few years back.

Why? From what I have seen, it look more of an excuse for a pee up, not celebrating Elvis, when I saw it on the news a few weeks ago, I thought I wouldn't mind going to that.

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Why? From what I have seen, it look more of an excuse for a pee up, not celebrating Elvis, when I saw it on the news a few weeks ago, I thought I wouldn't mind going to that.

You’d probably enjoy it. It was dreadful.

Mother in law loves Elvis and went to last months festival in Porthcawl, I couldn’t think f anything worse. I have wide ranging music tastes and am not averse to some 50s stuff, but I am not at all keen on Elvis stuff.
The only time I’ve enjoyed listening to his songs was one night about 40 years ago when we were on the lash down Mumbles and Peter Singh rocked up in the pub for a few bevvies. I’d never come across him before and it didn’t take him long to start singing - we had a great time and loads of laughs.

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

You’d probably enjoy it. It was dreadful.

Fair enough, I have to try it, hopefully next year I hope.

MajorR said:
Mother in law loves Elvis and went to last months festival in Porthcawl, I couldn’t think f anything worse. I have wide ranging music tastes and am not averse to some 50s stuff, but I am not at all keen on Elvis stuff.
The only time I’ve enjoyed listening to his songs was one night about 40 years ago when we were on the lash down Mumbles and Peter Singh rocked up in the pub for a few bevvies. I’d never come across him before and it didn’t take him long to start singing - we had a great time and loads of laughs.

:lol: Iv'e heard the rocking Sikh singing and he is garbage.
I can't remember where it was now, may have been Barons.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmgP769pNH8[/media]

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

My mate got banned from there for being the only Bald, welsh speaking Elvis tribute on the planet. Goes under the name of Elvis Preselli and the Undertakers.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back