• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Energy Price Cap

I copied Raynors post on SI for a tickle, should have known better, with the Labour lovers on here, l have defended Labour on SI and the Tory lovers start kicking sand, funny thing is l havenā€™t voted for either and canā€™t ever see me voting for either, either!
Very little to chose between them, l donā€™t like Starmer either.
Who did you vote for?

Tell me you're a Reform voter without telling me

You need to read my post above before diving in with you size 5ā€™s ffs
Fuk my eyes.
Post #4 šŸ™„
What? My post was nothing to do with anything you did or didn't write. I was merely pointing out that there are always those who will try to pin anything they can on Labour because they are terminally uninformed or misinformed.

You got Felixstowe and his blue blood running through his veins then you got Prossers mate from the Wirral who kicks off when anyone slags the Tories off yet wonā€™t admit to being a dyed in wool Tory šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
He's your mate as well your just to embarrassed to admit it

He's your mate as well your just to embarrassed to admit it
Has he changed at all? He was the maddest f*****r on any swans forum, and just think of the competition.

Has he changed at all? He was the maddest f*****r on any swans forum, and just think of the competition.
In honesty I was good mates with him, then for some reason he blocked me, probably due to some lefty thing I posted. I then opened my eyes and realised and saw how poisonous he was, he will never darken my door again

Apart from the racketeering profit making excesses of the energy companies, what hacks me off most the misleading language used by OfGEM. To the uninitiated an "increase in the energy price cap" may seem like a good thing. Instead, why doesn't OfGEM just say "The subsidy is less and bills go up"?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back