• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

England tour of India 2024

It’s Saturday tomorrow.

India bat on for an hour in the morning and wrap it up by the time I get up.
Could be right there buddy.
England selected three front line spinners and only one seamer, I can't remember that happening before, then decided to use thier best batsman to bowl 20 odd overs of spin in the heat of Hyderabad and expect him to bat most of tomorrow and maybe some of day four to get them out of the shit.
Couldn't make it up...

Could be right there buddy.
England selected three front line spinners and only one seamer, I can't remember that happening before, then decided to use thier best batsman to bowl 20 odd overs of spin in the heat of Hyderabad and expect him to bat most of tomorrow and maybe some of day four to get them out of the shit.
Couldn't make it up...
Strange tactics, eh? Now where have we seen that?

England back in the game. Another 80 or so tomorrow and who knows. Who’d have thunk it. What a knock from Ollie Pope.

Two superb matches going on in parallel.

As well as the proceedings in Hyderabad, the Windies have just turned Oz over in Brisbane and won by eight runs.

Another quick wicket or two for England and India will be under immense pressure. 77-3, 158 needed.

Amazing morning of cricket, manage to catch last hour of the Windies shitting over the Aussies, now brilliant to see Hartley coming back the way he has. Fantastic determination fella.

Say what you like about Stokes’s England, it’s not perfect as day one showed but they are undoubtedly box office.

The way Hartley has come back into this second innings should not be talked down at any level by the media

Taken apart in the first innings at the start of his spell and now six wickets in this innings

Pope will undoubtedly be man of the match but a massive shout out to Hartley

This is far too exciting for me on a Sunday morning with this horrendous cough that I have!

Sheffield United v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back