• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

England tour of India 2024

Cooperman

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Off and running in the first Test at Hyderabad.

Decent start for England before a flurry of wickets. Now consolidating again.

Settle in folks.

This may turn out to be a pretty decent first innings score. I can’t imagine this is going to be a high scoring or lengthy game.

This may turn out to be a pretty decent first innings score. I can’t imagine this is going to be a high scoring or lengthy game.
Especially if by some way Wood and Stokes can eek out another 30 runs in this partnership

Indeed. I missed the pitch report as I wasn’t awake early enough, but 250 would be far from disastrous.

Especially if by some way Wood and Stokes can eek out another 30 runs in this partnership
They got the 30 (just) - 246 in total, I'm not sure thats too shabby here

Can't understand playing three spinners and only one seamer, surely Root could have been used as the third spinner to allow the second seamer?
Either way England will have to take some early wickets tomorrow morning or the Test could start getting away from them...

Fair to say that was probably Stokes’s worst day as captain since he took over. Got a fairly decent first innings total and then threw a debutant spinner to the wolves and burns three reviews in what can only be described as desperation. Still, onwards and upwards. This game won’t see Sunday.

Fair to say that was probably Stokes’s worst day as captain since he took over. Got a fairly decent first innings total and then threw a debutant spinner to the wolves and burns three reviews in what can only be described as desperation. Still, onwards and upwards. This game won’t see Sunday.
Also the poor lad who got smacked for a couple of 6's in his very first over of Test cricket, he won't be feeling to good either.

Setting my alarm now, England need four wickets first session, I'm going for India 227/2 at lunch 💪💥😂

India be 600/4 or less by Tea tomorrow

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back