• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

England tour of India 2024

Awesome absolutely awesome end to the day

Brilliant performance by England, one of the best test wins you can get

The odds yesterday on the Windies and England winning were huge. Chuft for both.

Well, well, well. Oytstanding.

Last edited:
Had the pleasure of listening to that unfold via the radio commentary whilst walking the dog on Oxwich, simply magnificent surroundings to listen to a piece of cricketing history...

What a result this is, nobody could have expected England to win this one after the first two days!

Had the pleasure of listening to that unfold via the radio commentary whilst walking the dog on Oxwich, simply magnificent surroundings to listen to a piece of cricketing history...
Was the tide in? its a fantastic beach and superb to swim when tide is fully in on a Spring tide, lovely deep water close in, nothing better.

The way Hartley has come back into this second innings should not be talked down at any level by the media

Taken apart in the first innings at the start of his spell and now six wickets in this innings

Pope will undoubtedly be man of the match but a massive shout out to Hartley
Great to read, Hartley must have a massive self belief. confidence and composure to comeback like that.👏👏👏

Was the tide in? its a fantastic beach and superb to swim when tide is fully in on a Spring tide, lovely deep water close in, nothing better.
It was on its way out, but was about an hour turned so was close in by the time I started my walk, lovely down there and not to busy which was great because my dog is only 14 months and I'm working on his recall

It was on its way out, but was about an hour turned so was close in by the time I started my walk, lovely down there and not to busy which was great because my dog is only 14 months and I'm working on his recall
What breed is it?

What breed is it?
Irish Red Setter, this is my fifth Irish and also had a Scottish Gordon Setter too, all have had brilliant temperament but Finn (my current Setter) is the worst I've had for recall, he's getting better literally by the day now though 🙏

Irish Red Setter, this is my fifth Irish and also had a Scottish Gordon Setter too, all have had brilliant temperament but Finn (my current Setter) is the worst I've had for recall, he's getting better literally by the day now though 🙏
Tidy, Dobes are my favourites, ain't got one at moment last one passed away around 10yrs ago sadly.

Ahhh lovely dogs Max, a good friend of mine had one, she was a dream to handle for him, you get another some day?
Maybe, at some point, but getting older and they are hard work in their first 2 yrs or so.

Sheffield United v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back