• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

England V N Zealand 3rd T20

Niigata Jack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
England lose by 74 runs after being bowled out, seems like N Z either got their act together or England took their foot off the gas :shock:

I had expected the team who batted first to win. But this was more of a slaughter than I'd foreseen.

exiledclaseboy said:
Can’t win ‘em all, just most of them.

Glen Phillips is a cracking cricketer, brilliant in the field and a powerhouse of a batsman.

Niigata Jack said:
England lose by 74 runs after being bowled out, seems like N Z either got their act together or England took their foot off the gas :shock:

Where have these last two performances come from New Zealand after the first two abysmal performances? its like they were playing possum in the first two games.

50 over games will be interesting. Should see two full strength teams as they’re prep for the World Cup next month.

Swanjaxs said:
Ben going all radio rental 👀

Brilliant knock, shame he got out the way he did, England were well on their way to well over 400 in my opinion, but with Stokes going so did the innings, not that it mattered of course, but still !

Starting to click nicely just at the right time and as Jaxs said, Bairstow, Root and a couple of other are still to find proper form.

4th ODI on now. England 217-4 after 37 overs Malan 116 not out, not gonna get near 400, but hopefully hit the 300 mark.

Niigata Jack said:
4th ODI on now. England 217-4 after 37 overs Malan 116 not out, not gonna get near 400, but hopefully hit the 300 mark.

Malan stays in its 350.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back