• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

England v New Zealand

I’d usually say any more than 250 is a tough ask but this is 2022 England so New Zealand have probably already got enough.

How come England haven’t taken new ball then?

exiledclaseboy said:
Risc said:
How come England haven’t taken new ball then?

Because they’re not allowed to for another 20 overs.

Ah sorry I thought commentator said it was ready.

Happy days. Make hay my lovelies

It’s actually quite nice to see that someone has remembered how to bat in this game. Two 130 all outs is far more of a reflection of the batters on both sides yesterday than the pitch.

It’s far from over but to go from having the opposition at 45-7 on morning one to being 227 behind on day two, takes some doing.

My boys have well and truly f*cked this.

Risc said:

I can’t see any way this England batting line up gets 277 to win this game mind. Let’s hope I’m wrong.

exiledclaseboy said:
Risc said:

I can’t see any way this England batting line up gets 277 to win this game mind. Let’s hope I’m wrong.

Let’s hope your cricket knowledge is up to scratch then, I took my first steps in New Zealand so I’m pretty much a citizen.

Need to break these two up before they get going. Dangerous.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back