• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

England v New Zealand

de Grandhomme reminds me of the late ex All white centre John Mudgeway. He was also a kiwi.

He's going off now. He's gives everything but I don't think he's a fan of the running machine.

This is doable if they don't try anything stupid. They have loads of time to grind this through.

Just knew as soon as Stokes was reprieved the game had turned.

A chorus of “what’s for tea dad?” rings around the living room end.

A member of the crowd is heard to shout “ask your mum!”

This is superb viewing. IPL and the like can keep me interested for half an hour, this form of the game keeps me engrossed all day.

61 to win. Five wickets left. A nice hors d'oeuvre before the main event of the day at 5pm.

exiledclaseboy said:
61 to win. Five wickets left. A nice hors d'oeuvre before the main event of the day at 5pm.

What possible factory of spanners could be thrown into the works by then ECB?😂🤣🙈🤞🤞🤞🏏🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

It’ll be over in short order one way or another. I’ve said a few times they can’t mess this up and been wrong, so I’m saying nowt.

Root needs 22 to get a 100 and a grand total of 10,000 runs
Atherton going on about him not performing in Australia!!!!!
He's got a much better average than you Athers!!!!!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back