• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

New Zealand v England

The ball before Jimmy got caught should have been called a wide. Very suspicious and dodgy decision.

https://twitter.com/btsportcricket/status/1630404979751018496?s=20

IN THE HUTCH!!

sainthelens said:
The ball before Jimmy got caught should have been called a wide. Very suspicious and dodgy decision.

The rules are totally different in red ball and white ball cricket concerning a wide.

If you notice there are no "inner wide" lines in Test cricket - which you have in white ball matches.

The red ball has to move outside the pitch (the 2 parallel white lines either side of the wickets) to be called a wide.

Has there ever been a test match won by one run in its history I wonder? its extraordinary.

So close but yet so far, seems very apt saying for this scenario :(

Niigata Jack said:
Has there ever been a test match won by one run in its history I wonder? its extraordinary.

So close but yet so far, seems very apt saying for this scenario :(

There's only been 1 other match ...

West Indies beat Australia by 1 run in 1993.

TheLoneRanger said:
The rules are totally different in red ball and white ball cricket concerning a wide.

If you notice there are no "inner wide" lines in Test cricket - which you have in white ball matches.

The red ball has to move outside the pitch (the 2 parallel white lines either side of the wickets) to be called a wide.

Yep, get that, played the game at decent level myself for 30 years.
But that ball should have been called wide.

There have been two test matches tied in history, both involving Australia against WI and India.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back