• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

England v South Africa

Beating a New Zealand side in transition and an ageing Indian team is all very well, but the boks are a completely different kettle of fish, it's probably the best type of challenge England needed to see how far they have progressed under McCullum...

Swanjaxs said:
Beating a New Zealand side in transition and an ageing Indian team is all very well, but the boks are a completely different kettle of fish, it's probably the best type of challenge England needed to see how far they have progressed under McCullum...

His countryman Stokes is the only man who can save him in this one.

Foakesy didn’t want to be out there.

Hostile by Nortje

This approach was never going to come off every time that’s the nature of the beast. But I wouldn’t be rewriting history either by belittling the two teams we’ve already hammered this summer. Win or lose I’m enjoying the ride.

exiledclaseboy said:
This approach was never going to come off every time that’s the nature of the beast. But I wouldn’t be rewriting history either by belittling the two teams we’ve already hammered this summer. Win or lose I’m enjoying the ride.

Well not belittling so much as stating a fact, both have ruled the roost for a while but are both rebuilding, not wrighting England off either, wouldn't be suprised if they bounce back at Old Trafford 😉

Swanjaxs said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Well not belittling so much as stating a fact, both have ruled the roost for a while but are both rebuilding, not wrighting England off either, wouldn't be suprised if they bounce back at Old Trafford 😉

Mr Cuddy is putting a brave face on the 2,1/2 day massacre, hates the Hundred but enjoyed the test match 😂

To succeed against the best teams with this approach England need very good batting wickets. This one helped the bowlers throughout.

Unfortunately England bowled on it as though it was a batsman’s paradise as well.

Wicket looks like a shredded wheat, loads of cracks, will spin and turn by the looks of it, Boks looking for a big 1st innings score...

Doing well this morning, but we still have to bat.

Tell you what, win, lose or draw I love watching this team. The attitude Stokes and McCullum has instilled in them is excellent.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back