• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

England v South Africa

Swanjaxs said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Done by Saturday tea time one way or the other.

A good morning session for England tomorrow could virtually clinch it...

Ah well now you’ve done it. 170 all out by lunch.

A good contest between bat and ball.
2 teams that definitely are capable of winning regardless of how match is poised.
Looking forward to watching on my day off tomorrow 🏏👍🍺

Decent game in the Hundred tonight, Trent Rockets probably fell 15/20 runs short in their innings, but Southern Brave chased well in the last 30 balls to win comfortably in the end.

Niigata Jack said:
Decent game in the Hundred tonight, Trent Rockets probably fell 15/20 runs short in their innings, but Southern Brave chased well in the last 30 balls to win comfortably in the end.

Stick to your non-cricket fans’ thread with that cartoon cricket nonsense mush. This thread’s for actual lovers of the game.

exiledclaseboy said:
Niigata Jack said:

Stick to your non-cricket fans’ thread with that cartoon cricket nonsense mush. This thread’s for actual lovers of the game.

Lovers of the Game :lol: :lol: :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
Niigata Jack said:

That’s just so rude.

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:

That’s just so rude.

In it indeed, got home 5:45 lad was watching the test, quick wash and change sat and watched the rest of the days Cricket and they called the end of play for the day at 6:45, plenty of light left in the day weather was great and the days play ended, dear me mun they could easily have played on till 7 at least, bet Bairstow was gutted as he was playing nicely doh!

Stop your nonsense Max, these proper cricketers are up early mun!

I think that if it wasn't for 'cartoon' cricket - (whatever that is 20/20, 100) we wouldn't be seeing the last innings run chases that are becoming more common these days. Imagine Boycott making a 50 before lunch? It's because of these reduced overs games that there has been a step change in tests. Just my opinion but I don't normally get my knickers in a twist :D

dickythorpe said:
Stop your nonsense Max, these proper cricketers are up early mun!

And l’am mun, trying to get through a days graft as we speak, then travel another hr to get home, wish l could retire and sit at home watching cricket with a fridge full of ale by side of me to keep me hydrated 😂😂

You will get your wish one day Max...I had to jiggle shifts to get today off ...11 days on the trot.....but worth it.🏏👍🍺

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back