• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Eoin Morgan

sainthelens

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Now I've played a bitta cricket, one basic lesson is never bowl a spinner at the death to tail enders. Brilliant capt he may be, but what an absolute fckn bollock he dropped there.

It’s because I didn’t watch.

Every time I watch England pull a rabbit out of the hat so for now on I’m staying away.

Great performance from the lads from down under all things considered.

Uppa Aussies!!

Massive mistake giving Rashid the ball. Wouldn’t have happened if Carey hadn’t got out from the last ball of the 49th. Still, a cracking end to a fantastic summer of cricket.

I think England have some great players. Good to see Bairstow pick up some form lately as well.
Aussies are always a great fixture and they too have a strength in depth that is scary.
I was hoping to see Meredith the bowler get a game as it is said he's the fastest they've had in years!
As much as Morgan probably made the wrong call there with his bowling option the squad seem to be very driven and more often or not get it right than wrong.
Woakes is a tremendous player and keeping fit is the key now for him, Wood and Archer

I think they may struggle to retain the world cup in India, slow pitches wont suit em.
But I'm in process of planning a trip to the Ashes, please God all is fine by then. Always been a dream to go there and see it.

sainthelens said:
I think they may struggle to retain the world cup in India, slow pitches wont suit em.
But I'm in process of planning a trip to the Ashes, please God all is fine by then. Always been a dream to go there and see it.

Good on you mate, will be an unreal trip.

I'm off to the Lions next year and similarly to you praying all this rubbish will be over with, killing me financially with all the saving, but hoping it will be worth it come next July.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back