• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Eom

All of our new players signed this summer had excellent performances.
Vigouroux was solid and his distribution was almost perfect
Eom indirectly got an assist with the penalty and was full of energy and running and attacking intent.
Franco was a proper bulldog in midfield and regularly offered himself dropping deep as an out ball.
Vipotnik pressed and won the ball a few times, he also got his first goal which will take the pressure off

Excellent day at the Swansea office

Maybe I'm being harsh, didn't go back to my seat for the second half, I thought he was a bit light weight.

I can never ever read his name without thinking of my electricity bill.

Maybe I'm being harsh, didn't go back to my seat for the second half, I thought he was a bit light weight.
I’d say that he’s still adjusting to the British game and an extra level of physicality to what he’s used to. Williams has to play him in his favoured position and not play him as the square peg, and also accept that he needs protecting in the early weeks of the season.

Looked lost today along with Williams, we're fucked.

Not as fucked as Preston though.

Looked lost today along with Williams, we're fucked.

Not as fucked as Preston though.
I can only say that I feel you missed out.
The second half especially after the second goal we suddenly came out of our shells, combined with Preston looking like they got floored by a sucker punch to the dick it was a joy to watch.

The third goal in particular, it was a lightning fast one touch passing move.
Cooper wins a header knocking it down to Zan.
Zan plays a one touch layoff to Fulton and spins in behind the defender.
Fulton plays a perfectly weighted pass between the centre half and full back for Ronald.
Ronald takes it to the byline and crosses it to Zan.
Zan gets across the defender to get to the cross first and gets a tap in.

The whole move took all of five seconds and was both beautiful and devastating.

I think someone had too much pop before the game.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back