• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Erling Haaland

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just scored his 20th goal of the season

11 in 4 games - there is no way that there is going to be anyone else with a shout at winning the Ballon d'Or at this rate. I think his current goal rate is in line to put him over 70 goals in all competitions.

14 goals in 8 PL games. The PL record was set in it's second ever season, Andy Cole with 34 goals (matched by Shearer the very next season). He's going to smash that isn't he? Plus he's going to get a nice mid-season rest with Norway not going to Qatar.

Not sure Dixie Dean's all-time record is under threat though. Not yet anyway.

I wonder if, when he signed for City, that there was a little clause in the contract regarding a bonus if City win the Champions League?

I said at the beginning of the season that if they keep him fit then city will go unbeaten this season, equalling the Arsenal invincibles.imo.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
I said at the beginning of the season that if they keep him fit then city will go unbeaten this season, equalling the Arsenal invincibles.imo.

I hope we don't get drawn against them in the Cup unless there's a possibility of him being rested :eek:

karnataka said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:

I hope we don't get drawn against them in the Cup unless there's a possibility of him being rested :eek:

Yeah, we’ll have a great chance of beating them then, with the Viking not playing.

Read somewhere he's reportedly on £900k wk with bonuses. Surely not. If he is Ronaldo must spewing.

I saw somewhere that a petition got over a million signatures to remove him from English football because it’s not fair 🤣 the lad is a fucking animal though.

16th goal of the league season.. what are they feeding him with except the De Bruyne passes

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back