• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Erling Haaland

karnataka said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:
I said at the beginning of the season that if they keep him fit then city will go unbeaten this season, equalling the Arsenal invincibles.imo.

I hope we don't get drawn against them in the Cup unless there's a possibility of him being rested :eek:

Ben would have him in his pocket.

Longlostjack said:
karnataka said:
I hope we don't get drawn against them in the Cup unless there's a possibility of him being rested :eek:

Ben would have him in his pocket.

A cardboard cutout of Haaland would destroy Ben let alone the real deal :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
bakajack said:

It amazes me the people who don't rate Ben ?

Its not about not rating Ben, its more about comparing him to the most ludicrously good player on the planet - I suspect the original post I quoted was tongue in cheek though.

Niigata Jack said:
bakajack said:

It amazes me the people who don't rate Ben ?

In fairness Ben is a decent centre half, a cardboard cutout of Haaland would be a handful for most defenders on the planet at the moment 😉

bakajack said:
Its not about not rating Ben, its more about comparing him to the most ludicrously good player on the planet - I suspect the original post I quoted was tongue in cheek though.

Only half in cheek Baka. Ben did a job on Lewandowski. Haaland on a different level again though.

Four more tonight - think thats 38 for City in 36 games

Word is he's going to sign for us next season because he wants to play under a manager who's taken Pep's philosophy to the next level.

And some people think City are better without Haaland in the team

bakajack said:
11 in 4 games - there is no way that there is going to be anyone else with a shout at winning the Ballon d'Or at this rate. I think his current goal rate is in line to put him over 70 goals in all competitions.

He's coming on loan to us till the end of the season. That's why Kaplin was there tonight :D

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back