• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Eustance has turned us down then?

Henry2121

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
Just read from a post off Facebook ( Swansea group) Eustance will be remaining with QPR!

I’m in shock by this.

He missed out on Doncaster job a few weeks back, and now he’s turning us down?! Dear me, how much trouble are we in.

Joke of a club now ,it's probably too do with the squad and poor funds

Joke of a club now ,it's probably too do with the squad and poor funds

Worrying times ahead, really dunno were we go from here, will we go down the cheaper option? And give it to Tate?

To be honest I thought it was odd why he was in QPR dugout yesterday.

Henry2121 said:
Worrying times ahead, really dunno were we go from here, will we go down the cheaper option? And give it to Tate?

I doubt he will want it ... if Eustace can see the problems from affar, Tate will have experienced them first hand having been a coach for 18 months or so.

Risc said:

Very true made no real sense. The only thing that has changed is one man has turned us down. It's what happens now is the important thing. We all basically knew a new manager would have to work on what is here with maybe Grimes leaving. It's the timing that's the big issue.

13 days until our first league game!!! Something needs to happen ASAP! If we go into the season with the same team minus grimes as he’s off! We are in trouble!!!

If thats true fvck him, no ambition to be a championship manager
Its a win win for him to come here, does well hes done well with a small cheap squad and limited finances
Doesnt do well can blame player sells and no money

3swan said:
Risc said:

Very true made no real sense. The only thing that has changed is one man has turned us down. It's what happens now is the important thing. We all basically knew a new manager would have to work on what is here with maybe Grimes leaving. It's the timing that's the big issue.

We have had weeks since Cooper and the club decided to part. Cooper even done us a favour and did pre season! How we haven’t had something wrapped up I’ll never know. I’ve stuck up for the club lately but this is beyond unacceptable. Winter is out of his depth.

Risc said:
3swan said:

We have had weeks since Cooper and the club decided to part. Cooper even done us a favour and did pre season! How we haven’t had something wrapped up I’ll never know. I’ve stuck up for the club lately but this is beyond unacceptable. Winter is out of his depth.

It's all very strange and in no way am I sticking up for the club but in their eyes it could have looked all wrapped up and as big a surprise to them. We don't know why he was given the w/end but alarm bells should have been ringing

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back