• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Eustance has turned us down then?

Henry2121 said:
monmouth said:
Is it certain then? Dubious first time poster rolls up and all three posts calling us a pile of shite?

Eustace stayed as QPR assistant when they passed him over so perhaps he just likes that job based in London and doesn’t want to step up. I think that might be a far more understandable interpretation than we are in desperate trouble or a joke. Nobody knows, but let’s see how it plays out before getting the pitchforks out.

Yes mate it’s been confirmed on numerous sites! Where have I stated that we are a pile of s**t?? I have followed the swans for 25 years!! So entitled to a opinion on the club I follow and love!

Yeah fair enough, soz.

If he doesn't have the confidence in his abilities, it's best we find out now.

Who is next on the list, Toshack?

Risc said:
To be honest I thought it was odd why he was in QPR dugout yesterday.

So did I, odd from the perspective of both QPR and us.

monmouth said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:
Yep. There’s no need for this to be dragged out. They’ve had at least all summer. Some warning signs at the moment - top players leaving and not being replaced, this managerial change.

Not a ball kicked in the league yet of course, and there’s still a bit of time, but I’m getting a bit nervous about this season.

It was always going to be ‘difficult’. No parachutes, covid, running us balancing income and expenditure. Others must surely be in a worse state. Really, the three teams coming down should walk back up if they’ve been managed half way properly.

Indeed it was. Nice if we could at least be ready though!

Risc said:
3swan said:
Very true made no real sense. The only thing that has changed is one man has turned us down. It's what happens now is the important thing. We all basically knew a new manager would have to work on what is here with maybe Grimes leaving. It's the timing that's the big issue.

We have had weeks since Cooper and the club decided to part. Cooper even done us a favour and did pre season! How we haven’t had something wrapped up I’ll never know. I’ve stuck up for the club lately but this is beyond unacceptable. Winter is out of his depth.
I imagine Winter is discontented too.

There are some fcking tools on this site mind. If it was because of our finances he would have turned it down weeks ago not the day it was set to be announced. There are some brain dead lot on here mind fucking hell

monmouth said:
Is it certain then? Dubious first time poster rolls up and all three posts calling us a pile of shite?

Eustace stayed as QPR assistant when they passed him over so perhaps he just likes that job based in London and doesn’t want to step up. I think that might be a far more understandable interpretation than we are in desperate trouble or a joke. Nobody knows, but let’s see how it plays out before getting the pitchforks out.
It’s only a handful of tits on here and Twitter who think we desperately in financial trouble and ironically they are the ones calling us to spaff millions on players - worrying how dull some people are

All the response of how much of a joke we are now. The side that got to the playoff final last season have lost Woodman Guelhi and Ayew. Many did not rate Hourliane so the side is not suddenly Non league standard.

There will still be a queue of applicants to take charge of the club

monmouth said:

He applied for the Doncaster job a few weeks ago which doesn’t really support that.

It was completely obvious he wasn’t coming when he stayed to ‘assist’ QPR in a pre season friendly. If he was taking the job, why would they want him to do that.

It’s fuck all to do with finances - people using any excuse to knock “their club” is just sad.

Londonlisa2001 said:
monmouth said:

He applied for the Doncaster job a few weeks ago which doesn’t really support that.

It was completely obvious he wasn’t coming when he stayed to ‘assist’ QPR in a pre season friendly. If he was taking the job, why would they want him to do that.

What like Cooper taking the game last week??

Londonlisa2001 said:
monmouth said:

He may well have retreated from the Donny job when it came to the crunch had he been offered it I suppose. Sometimes you apply for jobs and it’s only when you get them it focuses one’s mind. Especially if the current employer then makes a no risk counter offer…

reported they hae offerred him much more - if thats the case fcuk him if he wants to remain a number 2.

Graeme Jones pls

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back