• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ever wonder what happened to fat Franck?

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Not a lot apparently :lol:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/paloschi-baston-mesa-tabanou-swansea-23870583

Indeed.
And am forever baffled by who sanctioned David Ngog to get 30k a week.

Marchamjack said:
Risc said:
Paloschi cost us £8m?!

Always quite liked him 😬

I work with a guy in Bologna who supports SPAL. They had a spell in Serie A which coincided with Paloschi being there, he spoke quite highly of him.

Marchamjack said:
Risc said:
Paloschi cost us £8m?!

Always quite liked him 😬

Yeah I didn't think he was terrible, but from my memory he was one of Jenkins (any Guidolin obvs) £3/5m buys, didn't realise it was closer to £10m!

I remember when he came on against WBA away for his first game, looked really sharp, just never happened really after that.

Risc said:
Marchamjack said:
Always quite liked him 😬

Yeah I didn't think he was terrible, but from my memory he was one of Jenkins (any Guidolin obvs) £3/5m buys, didn't realise it was closer to £10m!

I remember when he came on against WBA away for his first game, looked really sharp, just never happened really after that.

I'd agree with this - thought he had the potential but for whatever reason it never happened - we had a few that should have fitted in better than they did around that time IMO

PSumbler said:
Risc said:

I'd agree with this - thought he had the potential but for whatever reason it never happened - we had a few that should have fitted in better than they did around that time IMO

Can't imagine settling into a different football culture when you're a striker joining a team mid-season with their backs to the wall, clinging on for grim death is the easiest of things to do. I was hopeful of a decent return the following campaign. Though, with the Brad Bobbly debacle that followed, I'm quite sure he never doubted he'd made the right decision to cut his spell here short.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back