• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Everton deducted 10pts

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Nice away trip for us next season :lol:

'Everton deducted 10 points by the Premier League'

http://www.skysports.com/share/13010180

That’s for one charge, let’s see how many points Man City get deducted for their 115 charges 😳🤣

Man City should get automatic relegation.

Think the government are going to appoint an independent football regulator

See how much backbone they have on appeal. I’d bet on a watering down to a fine, but then again I didn’t see them doing this. There are now lawsuits in the wings from relegated clubs. Evo won’t be relegated anyway. Luton, SU and Burnley are coming back.

Man City and The London Russian scum will just pay off whoever needs to be paid off to get the outcome they want.

monmouth said:
See how much backbone they have on appeal. I’d bet on a watering down to a fine, but then again I didn’t see them doing this. There are now lawsuits in the wings from relegated clubs. Evo won’t be relegated anyway. Luton, SU and Burnley are coming back.

Man City and The London Russian scum will just pay off whoever needs to be paid off to get the outcome they want.

I'd bloody love it if Man City were penalised but they won't because the PL and Sky are making sh*t loads of money out of the fact they are so successful. The reality is though that sport should be down to hard work and endeavour not just how much cash you chuck about.

This stinks. The big clubs who wanted to break away to join a European Super League were just given a pat on the wrist (a £4 million fine each) but the Toffees have the book thrown at them.

For this season only, Everton are my 2nd favourite team.

Glyn1 said:
This stinks. The big clubs who wanted to break away to join a European Super League were just given a pat on the wrist (a £4 million fine each) but the Toffees have the book thrown at them.

For this season only, Everton are my 2nd favourite team.

F*ck em.

legoman said:
I'd bloody love it if Man City were penalised but they won't because the PL and Sky are making sh*t loads of money out of the fact they are so successful. The reality is though that sport should be down to hard work and endeavour not just how much cash you chuck about.

To see Citeh get relegated would be in my top 3 sporting highlights...ever.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back