• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Family "Storm" Baglan Maccy "Ds" ...

SemaI’m quite knowledgeable on local history and I’m not certain it is B
I’m quite knowledgeable on local history and I’m not certain it is Baglan.
The entrance is 100% in Briton Ferry.
Hang on, you’re lost me on the knowledgeable bit
😂😂

I’m quite knowledgeable on local history and I’m not certain it is Baglan.
The entrance is 100% in Briton Ferry.
Obviously Baglan outsiders trying to tarnish the Ferrys reputation by infiltrating thier Maccy's, probably that mob from the Brook after a bellyfull of Thatchers Gold looking for trouble...

Next episode of Ross Kemp on gangs.
Ross visits Baglan to meet members of the Bagbois, one of the most dangerous gangs in Baglan; despite its brutality, many of Briton Ferry's poor are happy with the gang's presence... 😎

Ross visits Baglan to meet members of the Bagbois, one of the most dangerous gangs in Baglan; despite its brutality, many of Briton Ferry's poor are happy with the gang's presence... 😎
In particular they like Big Huw's bare chested approach to invading fast food outlets to stamp his authority as the local tough nut.

No one delivers sub standard burgers to the Bagbois 👊🏼

In particular they like Big Huw's bare chested approach to invading fast food outlets to stamp his authority as the local tough nut.

No one delivers sub standard burgers to the Bagbois 👊🏼
"If them buns ain't Sunblest's finest then them burgers ain't going nowhere, not even up the Melin"!
#bighuw 💪😎

Wow, bit silly that getting a jail sentence. When you were complaining to the wrong people! It would have been the likes of just eat/deliveroo/uber eats, they needed to raise the issue with, and no doubt had a refund.

I'm not particularly fussed on MacDonald's, but when I had one via a delivery, it's normally stone cold. Even had one occasion where nobody knocked the door, left it outside, An hour later the dic*head driver, sent a picture of the food left outside the door. Full reimbursement. Stuff Maccys, I'm quite fond of Pepes these days.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back