• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Fannying About at the Back

Mayletts Mullet said:
Fisher…… absolute liability. Crap

Stoke looked more likely to score from our goal kicks than their corners.

Mayletts Mullet said:
Fisher…… absolute liability. Crap

Blame the defence, blame Fisher....sorry this is down to the management. How many fckn times has this happened...not last few weeks, but last 12 months !
Decent performance means fck all , do they actually talk about this ?

How poor must Benda be in training. Stupid question, as Fisher being injured is the only way he gets a game.

Off a restart kick off, we give the ball back to grimes and he laces it under instructions out of play in the opposition third, but on goal kicks we f*ck around like idiots.

Fisher cost us that goal. Same old mistakes every week with him he needs to get it sorted.

We'll simply never change. Our manager is one of if not the most stubborn that I've ever seen.

We won't risk the process by changing our style of play, RM has been very clear about this.

The only way that we will see the back of it is if we see the back of him.

MrSwerve said:
We'll simply never change. Our manager is one of if not the most stubborn that I've ever seen.

We won't risk the process by changing our style of play, RM has been very clear about this.

Agreed
We gift the oppositions so many goals by this "play hospital passes out from the back, no matter what"
If we can see it and the commentators can see it, why can't Martin.

Doesn't even need to announce he's cocked up, just change certain attitudes, practices and how he coaches

MrSwerve said:

Agreed
We gift the oppositions so many goals by this "play hospital passes out from the back, no matter what"
If we can see it and the commentators can see it, why can't Martin.

Doesn't even need to announce he's cocked up, just change certain attitudes, practices and how he coaches

3swan said:
How poor must Benda be in training. Stupid question, as Fisher being injured is the only way he gets a game.

When Benda plays he's as bad and that's because it's the system and the manager's orders.

Yashin would struggle under this manager.

Fisher is not a great shot stopper either, we are morphing into MKDons, we have bought their players and are starting to look like a mid table league one side.

J_B said:
3swan said:

When Benda plays he's as bad and that's because it's the system and the manager's orders.

Yashin would struggle under this manager.

I agree with your comment about the system, but given a run in the team I do think Benda would be an improvement as far as basic keeper skills.

Fisher was bought with the comments about he was comfortable with the RM system, but I've seen very little of that.

Benda can command his area and is a great shot stopper…

Both Benda and Fisher make mistakes playing out from the back in this system… so just go with the better player actually goalkeeping.

Before Wussy boi arrived, the last time I saw a centre half taking goal kicks was under 11's!

Never mind the suicidal goal kick routine, the thing that p*sses me off about Fisher is his total lack of command of his area. He's rooted to his goal line for most free kicks and corners into our box, he very rarely comes for the high ball. If an oppo player gets his head to the ball and it's on target, it's a goal. Fisher is a spectator in those situations. Stoke had several chances like that, fortunately they all missed.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back