• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FAO Dazzler

Jackfath

First Team Player
Reaction score
Hello my friends,

Last time I was checking out the boards there was an upset with Max no longer speaking to you Darren. A great shame as he was always bothering you trying to get a bite which was amusing.
Has he patched things up and put to bed the quarrelsome nature of his antagonistic ramblings?
I do hope you and all yours are well my friend.

Jackfath said:
Hello my friends,

Last time I was checking out the boards there was an upset with Max no longer speaking to you Darren. A great shame as he was always bothering you trying to get a bite which was amusing.
Has he patched things up and put to bed the quarrelsome nature of his antagonistic ramblings?
I do hope you and all yours are well my friend.

Nope he’s not talking to me and if I’m honest it’s f*cking pathetic.

I actually passed his home earlier taking my wife to the local post office to send off some artwork to be auctioned for charity and I felt both angry and upset.

There’s 9 pages of him posting the word ‘Prosser’ on here just to wind me up and that’s without him taking the piss out of my friends Cheap Trick by calling them Cheap Shít and the ridicule over going to the UFO meetings in Swansea.

I only said I’d heard he was like a minge at playing rugger and he took offence.

He used to text me just about every day too.

Bizarre isn’t it?
I don’t give a f*ck about most things I’ve got too much going on in life at the moment but I am quite hurt by this.

Anyway as silly and pathetic as some people are I do hope he and his lovely family are ok.
I’ve always felt very highly of him.

What a sad situation. Max, I hope you're ok.

Darran said:
Nope he’s not talking to me and if I’m honest it’s f*cking pathetic.

I actually passed his home earlier taking my wife to the local post office to send off some artwork to be auctioned for charity and I felt both angry and upset.

There’s 9 pages of him posting the word ‘Prosser’ on here just to wind me up and that’s without him taking the piss out of my friends Cheap Trick by calling them Cheap Shít and the ridicule over going to the UFO meetings in Swansea.

I only said I’d heard he was like a minge at playing rugger and he took offence.

He used to text me just about every day too.

Bizarre isn’t it?
I don’t give a f*ck about most things I’ve got too much going on in life at the moment but I am quite hurt by this.

Anyway as silly and pathetic as some people are I do hope he and his lovely family are ok.
I’ve always felt very highly of him.
I reckon it wasn’t just the rugby comment, it was probably that which tipped him over the edge. You were always posting stuff up about alcohol or fat people and writing FAO Max.

People have enough of that shit mun, a jokes a joke but they can go on for too long. Ridiculing someone on line all the time isn’t a good look Dar, you should consider that.

For the record, Max hasn’t spoken to me about it, just my observation. It’s lovely to see him posting again anyway.

Neath_Jack said:
I reckon it wasn’t just the rugby comment, it was probably that which tipped him over the edge. You were always posting stuff up about alcohol or fat people and writing FAO Max.

People have enough of that s**t mun, a jokes a joke but they can go on for too long. Ridiculing someone on line all the time isn’t a good look Dar, you should consider that.

For the record, Max hasn’t spoken to me about it, just my observation. It’s lovely to see him posting again anyway.

Well as previously mentioned he posted many posts to ridicule me and it could be said I wasn’t tipped over the edge.
And I’ve never called him fat because he isn’t that fat anyway,slightly overweight perhaps but he’s a fine figure of a man and I miss not having him in my life.

Oh and on a side note I saw a photo of his lovely wife marching through the Ferry in the Briton Ferry Page Boys jazz band at Ferry Fest this past weekend which was very lovely.

I think Mr Prosser is a fine gentleman, also Jackfath and Max also 🫡

Itchysphincter said:
You’re a very kind man.

I learnt a long time ago not to be bitter it will eat you up inside.
I’ve also apologised to him if my joke about him being like a minge at rugger upset him but after all it was only a joke just like the thousands of jokes he’s aimed at me over the last twenty years.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back