• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FAO Itchy

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
You’re doing a great job elsewhere but leave me out of it when talking to that evil poisonous piece of scum please. :lol:

I haven't mentioned you. It's true what I'm saying though - everytime I post he will always take the contrary view because you made him pay for dinner you tight git! :lol: :lol: I've got no personal beef with anyone but it's funny how everyone is entitled to an opinion, unless it's mine of course. :D

Itchysphincter said:
I haven't mentioned you. It's true what I'm saying though - everytime I post he will always take the contrary view because you made him pay for dinner you tight git! :lol: :lol: I've got no personal beef with anyone but it's funny how everyone is entitled to an opinion, unless it's mine of course. :D

So who were you getting at then? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Darran said:
Itchysphincter said:

So who were you getting at then? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't mention you. :D

Why waste your time on a guy who openly admits to being a bit of a load?

Darran said:
Itchysphincter said:
I didn't mention you. :D

Not in name no. :lol:

Exactly. Funny though how this conversation has started as a result of him pulling the usual line about me being in cahoots over here, which is obviously complete boIIocks but even though it gets started by him there the fact that we are now having the conversation will convince him that he is right. Its madness.

Cooperman said:
Why waste your time on a guy who openly admits to being a bit of a load?

It's just posting on a forum, nothing more. All views are welcome, or so I've heard. I'm happy with that, unless informed otherwise.

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:

Exactly. Funny though how this conversation has started as a result of him pulling the usual line about me being in cahoots over here, which is obviously complete boIIocks but even though it gets started by him there the fact that we are now having the conversation will convince him that he is right. Its madness.

It’s also an inferiority complex.

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:

He’s a poisonous c*nt.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back