• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FAO Londonlisa2001

Chief said:
Has anyone heard anything from them? They've all gone fookin mute.

Don’t bring me into this, definitely NOT having ANY carnal relations with any of that lot. 😉

Darran said:
Chief said:
Has anyone heard anything from them? They've all gone fookin mute.

She was told to email them some questions during the meeting.

Lisa probably used some words with more than one syllable so there’s a hold up…

Darran said:
Have you had any communication with the SCST since the meeting last week?

I sent a list of 14 questions, some with multiple parts, on Friday as requested in Thursday’s meeting,

I also sent an email asking if I could publish the questions on this forum as I don’t believe the questions themselves contain any information that is not public knowledge, although the answers, of course, may contain information that is not public and I suggested they publish those where they see fit, but asked that they be made as public as possible. Certainly they should be posted on the Trust Facebook site.

I put the questions on the Trust Facebook site.

I received a response to the questions from Chris (I emailed them to Dave, Chris, Rupert and Paul), saying Dave had no Wi-fi / phone / weak mobile signal after the storm but they would get back to me without a time period specified. So I know that they were received.

They have not responded to my request re putting them up on here. I know that was received as well since Chris thanked me for my ‘emails’ plural.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Darran said:

I sent a list of 14 questions, some with multiple parts, on Friday as requested in Thursday’s meeting,

I also sent an email asking if I could publish the questions on this forum as I don’t believe the questions themselves contain any information that is not public knowledge, although the answers, of course, may contain information that is not public and I suggested they publish those where they see fit, but asked that they be made as public as possible. Certainly they should be posted on the Trust Facebook site.

I received a response to the questions from Chris (I emailed them to Dave, Chris, Rupert and Paul), saying Dave had no Wi-fi / phone / weak mobile signal after the storm but they would get back to me without a time period specified. So I know that they were received.

They have not responded to my request re putting them up on here. I know that was received as well since Chris thanked me for my ‘emails’ plural.

They seem to be a bit slow (pun intended) in replying.
Thanks for the reply Lis keep us updated.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Darran said:

They are meant to represent the Swansea City Supporters, they should be on here regardless surely?

Londonlisa2001 said:
Darran said:

So if Dave has none of those things does that mean that there is an automatic disconnecting of the same services for Rupert and Chris because - from my experience of the two meetings - Dave would have pushed both those questions to Rupert or Chris anyway?

There is quite a few questions on the Trust facebook group similarly unanswered.

PSumbler said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

So if Dave has none of those things does that mean that there is an automatic disconnecting of the same services for Rupert and Chris because - from my experience of the two meetings - Dave would have pushed both those questions to Rupert or Chris anyway?

There is quite a few questions on the Trust facebook group similarly unanswered.

A thought did occur to me, in terms of whether these questions have been kicked over the fence for Goodman Derrick to answer. That will obviously then impact the net return from this episode.

Pointing out the obvious here, but this is why what happened with the sub-group is just so self-defeating. You may not want to hear questions, or a particular viewpoint, but they're invariably being raised for a very good reason.

Edit - Oh, and if there's one thing we can learn from the past, it's that silence isn't going to work. The board is going to need to front up, and continue to front up, to the membership and the wider fanbase, if it's got any desire to keep engaged, or even just subscribed, the considerable section of the membership that were infuriated by last week's decision. It's not going to be a pleasant time for them but, to be blunt, they're going to have to pad up. If that doesn't happen, then the Trust is going to be a very different organisation to that it has been, and was originally formed to be.

Uxy said:
PSumbler said:

A thought did occur to me, in terms of whether these questions have been kicked over the fence for Goodman Derrick to answer. That will obviously then impact the net return from this episode.

Pointing out the obvious here, but this is why what happened with the sub-group is just so self-defeating. You may not want to hear questions, or a particular viewpoint, but they're invariably being raised for a very good reason.

Edit - Oh, and if there's one thing we can learn from the past, it's that silence isn't going to work. The board is going to need to front up, and continue to front up, to the membership and the wider fanbase, if it's got any desire to keep engaged, or even just subscribed, the considerable section of the membership that were infuriated by last week's decision. It's not going to be a pleasant time for them but, to be blunt, they're going to have to pad up. If that doesn't happen, then the Trust is going to be a very different organisation to that it has been, and was originally formed to be.

I would say it's pretty obvious that is going to be the case Ux.

PSumbler said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

Where are the questions? I’m not seeing them.

Cooperman said:
PSumbler said:

Where are the questions? I’m not seeing them.

Lisa said in above post she is checking with them if she can make them public.

They have apparently been put on Supporters Trust facebook page but I cannot see them? Can anyone link?

monmouth said:
Uxy said:

I would say it's pretty obvious that is going to be the case Ux. Populated by people only out to brag to their mates and take freebies while having their over inflated egos massaged by the owners (if they can be bothered) while being ridiculed for their stupidity, low quality and irrelevance behind the scenes. There won't be any members even to vote them off or to want to take their place, other than for similar reasons. These are sad days. A whole shedload of nails in the coffin of the 'fan's club'. I'm not sure about others but I would spit on them if I saw them, and I'm sorry if that sounds too strong. My feelings are that raw.

Yeah, to me it is a bit, and I say that as someone who has seen them burn a few bridges in this direction in the last week or so. I'm still seriously pissed off about that. There's one or two it's probably best I don't encounter anytime soon. They may well feel the same about me I guess :lol:

The worst part is, I can't even disagree with the rest of it. I still think some of them are fundamentally good people, who got into it for what they believe are honourable reasons, but good people sometimes do the wrong things. Not an excuse of course. There certainly isn't for the bypassing of the members, despite whatever pressures there might have been in that regard. I didn't hear anything last week to justify it.

I'm not convinced they're all in it for the freebies, because to be fair they haven't had access to them, to date at least. I can't comment on the rest, because who can ever know. They'll have to be extremely sensitive to that in the future. I dare say all eyes will be on the Directors Box for the rest of the season.

I suspect some will think putting all this to bed and getting on with the "fan" stuff is the right call. If so, they've missed the point of the Trust, and they've probably misjudged how that will go going forward in their ability to do that. They've certainly missed the point of what the duties of any director/board members of the Trust are.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back