• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FAO Londonlisa2001

Risc said:
Uxy said:
It's on the Members group, not the old wild west one.

Do they remove people when they resign membership? Not on there.

Yes, it's a group for current members. Its existence has allowed a certain degree of latitude in terms of being able to share information with the members even though there were concerns from our legal advisors should we post things into public forums (such as this one).

Anyway, Chris Golledge has committed to questions being answered in the next couple of days, so we shall see.

Londonlisa2001 said:
3swan said:
Thanks Lisa

Unless you have used any information in your questions that were only available when you were involved with the Trust board I can't see any reason why you would not be allowed to publish them. The answers are of course a different issue, although as things are signed and sealed surely there should be nothing to hide.
To add if you had been allowed to ask the questions fully on the night they would already be in the public domain.

Yeah, I was very careful not to and only to use info that was absolutely in the public domain. To be honest I only really asked out of courtesy as the main forum was members only so I thought I should ask if the questions could be wider than that.
Hopefully we get answers soon.

I can only assume that the lawyers are giving an opinion on how public various bits of the answers can be outside the membership. I am not certain that info can be withheld from members very easily. Other than that I would hope all the answers were already known. I’d be deeply concerned if they weren’t as they were petty basic to be honest. I didn’t bother with the detailed nitty gritty stuff as it’s almost pointless at this stage.

The way they were squirming (certainly not smirking at you!!) under your questions, I do believe that if you'd asked them the day and time, they would have said "sorry. That's covered by a NDA"

Thank you and the others for trying to get some answers.
I wouldn't hold my breath on the answers being forthcoming mind.

Still don't see why the questions can't be put in an email to all the members.
I did put it in the chat sidebar during the question and squeal, Sorry, avoid answer session
I haven't used FaceBook since about August last year due to mental health problems- me not wanting to get other people's sh1te on top of my own problems.
Plus, I'm fed up of getting bans for having an opposite opinion to some!

Risc said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
I sent a list of 14 questions, some with multiple parts, on Friday as requested in Thursday’s meeting,

I also sent an email asking if I could publish the questions on this forum as I don’t believe the questions themselves contain any information that is not public knowledge, although the answers, of course, may contain information that is not public and I suggested they publish those where they see fit, but asked that they be made as public as possible. Certainly they should be posted on the Trust Facebook site.

I put the questions on the Trust Facebook site.

I received a response to the questions from Chris (I emailed them to Dave, Chris, Rupert and Paul), saying Dave had no Wi-fi / phone / weak mobile signal after the storm but they would get back to me without a time period specified. So I know that they were received.

They have not responded to my request re putting them up on here. I know that was received as well since Chris thanked me for my ‘emails’ plural.

They are meant to represent the Swansea City Supporters, they should be on here regardless surely?

I guess you are right but technically they represent their members.
Not sure how many they actually have now ?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back