• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Fighting in West stand.

TrallwnJAC

North Banker
Reaction score
Anyone have any inside info on what the fighting was all about in the North-West stand today?

Managed to look at the Norwich fans, who were looking at the west, where there was some scrapping.

Just being nosey!

It was commented on in their forum. BTW any truth that they should have had a throw in, and the ref was a homer and gave us everything or is that the usual BS that all fans say?
"Shocking referee - has had an absolute mare. The attack they scored from was so clearly Our throw it’s an utter joke, and he’s carried it I through the entire half. The most interesting thing was two Swansea fans punching the crap out of one another in the stand - most odd."

Anyone have any inside info on what the fighting was all about in the North-West stand today?

Managed to look at the Norwich fans, who were looking at the west, where there was some scrapping.

Just being nosey!
Boys near us said there were 3 blokes having a drink before the game and they were steaming drunk.
One of them was the first to be taken out. He looked in a right old Alan Tate.

I thought the Ref was very fair to be honest, I think we’ve had many years of refs not giving stuff our way so any ref that has us in their favour I’ll never complain!

Boys near us said there were 3 blokes having a drink before the game and they were steaming drunk.
One of them was the first to be taken out. He looked in a right old Alan Tate.
Don’t know if that would be Cockney rhyming slang, or Swansea rhyming slang 😂😂

I saw the fight, it was about 30 or so metres away from me. The skinny bloke was in hell of a mess. The bigger boy looked as if he didn't have a mark on him and was laughing on his way out. Really bizarre. No idea what it was about. No big deal and all over in a flash really.

I saw the fight, it was about 30 or so metres away from me. The skinny bloke was in hell of a mess. The bigger boy looked as if he didn't have a mark on him and was laughing on his way out. Really bizarre. No idea what it was about. No big deal and all over in a flash really.
We've got some of the dullest fans around in fairness 👍

I thought the Ref was very fair to be honest, I think we’ve had many years of refs not giving stuff our way so any ref that has us in their favour I’ll never complain!
Didn't notice the ref today, which is usually a sign of a good referee performance.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back