• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Fireworks Cancelled

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 1,301
He’s off again…

glazed-gammon-3eeddf7.jpg

exiledclaseboy said:
Good. Cancel them all. Ban their sale.

Couldn't I agree more.

Took my hound up the vets this afternoon to have him checked over before they give him two types of meds to try and calm his nerves.

Neath_Jack said:
Couldn't I agree more.

Took my hound up the vets this afternoon to have him checked over before they give him two types of meds to try and calm his nerves.

I hated this time of year when our old boy was still with us. He was deaf as a post for the last year or two so it was easier but before that it was horrible. And that’s just domestic animals, imagine the impact on wildlife. And people of course. There’s someone round here with PTSD from Iraq and Afghanistan who will basically have to spend this weekend listening to music through headphones because any kind of loud bang triggers her PTSD so badly.

Itchysphincter said:
At least it wasn’t the Muslims.

Do you mean the festival of Diwali last week? Those were Hindus, not Muslims.

Glyn1 said:
Do you mean the festival of Diwali last week? Those were Hindus, not Muslims.

Maybe it was the Hindus then. Usually when Gammon, I mean Darran, makes ‘cancelled’ post I expect it to be from The Mail and about Christmas/Muslims. My bad.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back