• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Five children aged 12 to 14 arrested on suspicion of murder of 80-year-old man ...

Does make you wonder the impact the lockdowns have had on people.
My mrs is a teacher and she has no doubt whatsoever that the Covid era has stunted the mental maturity of teenagers, with the knock on effect still clear today.

My mrs is a teacher and she has no doubt whatsoever that the Covid era has stunted the mental maturity of teenagers, with the knock on effect still clear today.
I'm not surprised.

I know the impact it had on me, lord only knows what damage it's done to the younger generation.

An utterly dreadful start of affairs, what on earth is happening in our society. RIP Mr Kohli.

The alarming aspect is that these little toerags will probably go on to have children themselves. How will they turn out? You saw gangs of teenagers involved in the latest bout of disorder a few weeks ago. How are their children going to turn out?

Society is very much broken in large areas of the UK.

RIP, old fella.

The lack of accountability for people and their actions is a worry.
I watched a video of the disorder in Sunderland where a woman in her 40's picked up a rock from the pavement, and handed it to a young lad, about 8 or 9 years old to throw at the police line.
Utterly depressing.

I watched a video of the disorder in Sunderland where a woman in her 40's picked up a rock from the pavement, and handed it to a young lad, about 8 or 9 years old to throw at the police line.
Utterly depressing.
Sounds about as good a parent as the mother of the 12-year old who decided to go on holiday to Ibiza when he was due in court.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back