• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Fixture round 43 watch

bakajack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Leicester losing again to Plymouth, only 23 mins gone but a good finish from the Plymouth winger.

Bit of a smash and grab, but credit to Plymouth for defending the lead resolutely for so long.

Leicester clearly have a lot of talented players, but they don't look like they have much fight in them at the moment.

Bit of a smash and grab, but credit to Plymouth for defending the lead resolutely for so long.

Leicester clearly have a lot of talented players, but they don't look like they have much fight in them at the moment.
I genuinely see them fucking this up after looking completely invincible for two thirds of the season
If they end up having to fight through the playoffs I don't think they will go up

Pity they were still good when we played them.

Pity they were still good when we

Pity they were still good when we played them.
So, according to some of our so called experts on here, they were in a league of their own and going to achieve a record points total for the league. It was a free hit game for us , because apparently they were unbeatable. They have now lost the same amount of games (10) as 5th placed West Bromwich Albion. They were shown far too much respect down here from our players and from some of our expert fanbase.

If they end up having to fight through the playoffs I don't think they will go up
Completely agree.

If they end up in play offs, it'll probably be the biggest choke job in second tier history, I find it hard to believe they'll be able to galvanise themselves for a shit or bust 3-game stint.

Completely agree.

If they end up in play offs, it'll probably be the biggest choke job in second tier history, I find it hard to believe they'll be able to galvanise themselves for a shit or bust 3-game stint.
Saying that Leeds have done their best to not punish them for dropping points again

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back