• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Forest

Neath_Jack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
What's the craic with them not having a shirt sponsor then?

Looks better without one imo anyway.

Their chairman wanted 10M from potential sponsors apparently. No one willing to match that. To put it into perspective, I’m pretty sure TeamViewer paid £56M to be Man U’s front of shirt sponsor.

I think I read they want £10m and no one will give it. They need to get Dineen in, he’ll sort them out.

They’ve played well. They may stay up if they can keep it going through the winter, especially with the likes of Muff playing like that yesterday. Imagine us against Lerpwl yesterday. Holy Christ. Obviously they’d have been too tired to score more than 20 after we’d controlled the game with a Grimes masterclass.

Fair enough, if the owners has plenty of coin i guess he can make those decisions.

Love that if i'm honest.

TerryPHELAN said:
Their chairman wanted 10M from potential sponsors apparently. No one willing to match that. To put it into perspective, I’m pretty sure TeamViewer paid £56M to be Man U’s front of shirt sponsor.

We were asking £1,000 from Owens Transport to be the sponsor of our 3rd kit, but we settled for 500 quid and a set of substitutes bibs ...

Young Brennan just clattered the biggest cheat in the Premier League. Lovely stuff.

Neath_Jack said:
Young Brennan just clattered the biggest cheat in the Premier League. Lovely stuff.

Yeah, it give me a nice little chuckle as well, thought he was clever doing a bit of show boating and ends up going airborne :lol:

Spurs left a lot of goals out there.
Not convinced Forest have recruited wisely.
There'll be some headaches for Cooper with stroppy primadonnas poodying if they don't play often enough.

dickythorpe said:
Spurs left a lot of goals out there.
Not convinced Forest have recruited wisely.
There'll be some headaches for Cooper with stroppy primadonnas poodying if they don't play often enough.

There was a player in the stand ready to come in on loan as well, fairplay to the owner he’s chucking the cash around, trouble starts if it all starts crashing and burning

TheLoneRanger said:
They've signed 17 players, and they're not finished.

Their owner is worth approx £510M, and also owns Olympiacos F.C.

How come FFP doesn’t put a stop to that. They aren’t a big club as any Cardiff fule know.

TheLoneRanger said:

Owning two clubs shouldn’t be allowed for obvious reasons. UEFA needs to get a grip.

Longlostjack said:
TheLoneRanger said:

Owning two clubs shouldn’t be allowed for obvious reasons. UEFA needs to get a grip.

I always thought it wasn't allowed.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back