• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Forest

monmouth said:
I think I read they want £10m and no one will give it. They need to get Dineen in, he’ll sort them out.

They’ve played well. They may stay up if they can keep it going through the winter, especially with the likes of Muff playing like that yesterday. Imagine us against Lerpwl yesterday. Holy Christ. Obviously they’d have been too tired to score more than 20 after we’d controlled the game with a Grimes masterclass.

But our intensity would have been far superior....

dickythorpe said:
Longlostjack said:
Owning two clubs shouldn’t be allowed for obvious reasons. UEFA needs to get a grip.

I always thought it wasn't allowed.

Not allowed in the same association.
Apparently its still allowed within the same confederation, City have been using a club abroad as a feeder club for years (I think it was Antwerp?).

TheLoneRanger said:
They've signed 17 players, and they're not finished.

Their owner is worth approx £510M, and also owns Olympiacos F.C.

Crikey, he's probably committed to spending half his fortune already; going very bloody if Cooper's voodoo doll misfires :lol:

TheLoneRanger said:

£510m though in the grand scheme of football is peanuts, can burn through that kind of wealth very quickly

PSumbler said:
TheLoneRanger said:

£510m though in the grand scheme of football is peanuts, can burn through that kind of wealth very quickly

Was thinking that myself and he's made a considerable hole in that amount already, I know they've picked up maybe 150mill or more by getting promoted, but still.

https://twitter.com/KieranMaguire/status/1563940495377793024?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

This is well worth a read.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back