• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Franchise FC

Ringwood Jack

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Funny watching thier 31 shots at goal failing to score then relegated.

A Cambridge win sends them down.

I work about ten miles from MK and I don’t know one person that supports them.

My mate’s an AFC Wimbledon fan. He’s very happy

Pegojack said:
Derby knocked out of the play off positions by Posh on the last day too. Shame.....

Two Derby fans I know already saying it’s better for them and they’ll walk auto next year 🙄

They remind me of Leeds and Forest. Middling clubs that had success in the 1970s. Still all much bigger than one club we could mention of course…a small club that had a flash in the pan in the 1920s.

yesterday was a good day in League one,

at start of the day before kick off, MK Dons were just hovering above the relegation spaces, below them were Morecambe in 21st place, and then Cambridge in 22rd place.
Last week MK Dons were beating Barnsley 4-1 at home with just 20 minutes left to play, but managed to concede 3 goals to draw 4-4. Had they held on for a win then they would have stayed up yesterday.
Even more funny though, Morecambe, after cheating (and with a dodgy ref) which let to the daylight robbery against Newport County in the play off final at Wembley in 2021, they finally got their just deserts. Justice was done yesterday when they were also relegated.
So.... Morecambe and MK Dons... Wrexham and Newport are waiting for you, enjoy next season.

Cambridge won 2-0 to stay in the league.

And then the national league play offs yesterday, well that was absolutely incredible, talk about late late late drama all round.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back