• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Frank Zappa ~ You Are What You Is

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Released forty years ago today and believe me when I say it’s one of the greatest records ever produced.

Attachments

• EBAD41A5-C54C-4CF2-A77F-48734E5884C8.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 636
I just listened to that Dazza lad, it is complete shìt! You are a strange one...get those ears cleaned out pal.

Darran said:
Samba said:
I just listened to that Dazza lad, it is complete shìt! You are a strange one...get those ears cleaned out pal.

Thanks P.

Your obsession of thinking who I am is concerning 😟 I presume 'P' means you now think I'm Perch from the other site? 🤣 Not dgt, or the other ones suggested...as the famous line in TT went, "Ew haven't got a fùcking clue have ew?!!!" 🙈

Samba said:
Darran said:
Thanks P.

Your obsession of thinking who I am is concerning 😟 I presume 'P' means you now think I'm Perch from the other site? 🤣 Not dgt, or the other ones suggested...as the famous line in TT went, "Ew haven't got a fùcking clue have ew?!!!" 🙈

You can spell P so you’re not that poisonous evil prick Perch.

Darran said:
Samba said:

You can spell P so you’re not that poisonous evil prick Perch.

So funny.
I'm not Perch ya retard.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back