• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ghislane Maxwell

• Thread starter J_B
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 1,747
Oooof. I’ve been following the John Sweeney podcast and as far as he’s concerned she’s as guilty as sin and he didn’t even think the defence put up much of a fight either, but it had to be unanimous so a mistrial was a serious possibility. She might never get out.

Itchysphincter said:
Oooof. I’ve been following the John Sweeney podcast and as far as he’s concerned she’s as guilty as sin and he didn’t even think the defence put up much of a fight either, but it had to be unanimous so a mistrial was a serious possibility. She might never get out.

Keeping schtum so to look after Andy perhaps?

Fireboy said:
Itchysphincter said:

He was in Pizza Express in Guildford, mun.

Fireboy said:
Itchysphincter said:

Nah, the Maxwells are probably more powerful than the Windsors. Apparently the prosecution witnesses were brilliant. The defence tried to take them apart calling them gold-diggers and saying they have false memories but Sweeney said they’d all had money from Epstein years ago and had nothing to gain financially, plus they were all flawed, damaged goods and entirely believable.
I suppose there is a chance that Ghislane has been a proxy for Epstein in some way but it doesn’t sound like the defence put up much of a fight.

Perhaps she’ll give them Andrew for a considerable reduction in sentence?

I bet Andy’s sweating issue has been solved this evening.

A large safe at Epstein's Manhattan townhouse which contained binders of CDs, cash, computer hard drives, diamonds and passports was found.

FBI agents left the house to obtain a warrant for the safe, but when they returned four days later, everything from the safe was gone.

"Four days??" 😳

🤔🙄

Pop a cigar in there and bingo.

Attachments

• FIRzSjIXsAQYRv7.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 593

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics