• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

GiGI GAO's Chinese

Niigata Jack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Went there tonight for Lads Birthday tomorrow, very nice not cheap, but you get what you pay for, went to their first Restaurant in Brynymor Rd yrs ago and again for eldest's birthday again it was very nice,

Anyone been ?

I’ve been there. The grub was fantastic but there’s no denying the restaurant could do with a good clean out and decluttering and there’s far too many plants in there.

Darran said:
I’ve been there. The grub was fantastic but there’s no denying the restaurant could do with a good clean out and decluttering and there’s far too many plants in there.

Yeah, looks like there's a jumble sale going on there, Starter and Mains came quickly, but wait for sweet and the bill took an age, I'd go there again though, in a heart beat.

Niigata Jack said:
Darran said:

Yeah, looks like there's a jumble sale going on there, Starter and Mains came quickly, but wait for sweet and the bill took an age, I'd go there again though, in a heart beat.

Yes the food was top notch.

Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:

Yes the food was top notch.

Let me know when you are taking me and I'll put my bestest frock on :lol:

I’d heard great reports and I have to say it was pretty good but not as good as I was expecting. Quite pricey and the place needs a bit of a spruce up but the staff were excellent and it did feel quite unique. They gave our little urchins a few little gifts to take home so fair dos to them really.

Didn’t half give me a loose arse cannon in the morning mind!

tim_healings said:
I’d heard great reports and I have to say it was pretty good but not as good as I was expecting. Quite pricey and the place needs a bit of a spruce up but the staff were excellent and it did feel quite unique. They gave our little urchins a few little gifts to take home so fair dos to them really.

Didn’t half give me a loose arse cannon in the morning mind!

"Didn’t half give me a loose arse cannon in the morning mind!"

Its funny you should say that, I've had a couple of get up and go, :eek: :lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/food/2022/jul/31/jay-rayner-restaurant-review-gigi-gao-swansea-a-fabulous-creation

I walked past a fortnight ago, I used to love it there when it was a help yourself Chinese restaurant.
Is it still like that?

dickythorpe said:
I walked past a fortnight ago, I used to love it there when it was a help yourself Chinese restaurant.
Is it still like that?

No its not Buffet type restaurant these day's.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back